December 3, 2010, Meadville, PA — You may be a Crawford County resident looking for the best Meadville injury lawyer you can find. You may be wondering how to choose the best Crawford County accident lawyer for you and your case. We’re pleased to announce that we’re welcoming Meadville and Crawford County clients and offer a ton of information here on our website to help you find the best Pennsylvania injury lawyer for you and your case.
People in Crawford County have long been among the most valued clients of the lawyers at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C.. In fact, one of the first plaintiff cases Eric Purchase took to verdict (and it was, happily, a successful verdict) was in a Crawford County courtroom. But this year we’re making a special effort to reach out to Meadville and Crawford County residents who have been seriously injured as a result of another’s negligence. Soon, our ads will be appearing in the phone books in the Meadville area where we encourage people to get a free copy of our car accident book and other helpful information that can be found at our website.
Other information that we offer on our website includes:
1. 35 quick tips for handling your own car accident case .
2. Answers to “Who Will Pay for My Medical Bills ?”
3. Three Mistakes With Your Doctor that can Ruin A Car Accident Case
4. How to Deal with The Other Guy’s Insurance Company
5. Insider information about whether and how to give a recorded statement to an insurance company
6. How to Deal with Your Own Insurance Company After a Pennsylvania Car Accident
7. What to Do Immediately After a Pennsylvania Car Accident
If you’d like more information, call the Pennsylvania auto accident attorneys who have more than 37 years combined legal experience, who teach other lawyers and insurance companies about Pennsylvania car accident law, and who genuinely care about the outcome of your case. We welcome your call at 814-833-7100 or toll free at814-833-7100 or via our website’s contact form .