Top-Rated DUI Lawyers in Erie, Pennsylvania
Aggressive Erie, PA DUI Attorneys Defend Clients Against Drunk Driving Charges
If you’re like most people charged with a DUI, this is the first time you’ve been in any kind of trouble. You don’t know what to expect. You may not have any experience with the criminal justice system. (You probably don’t feel like a “criminal” at all.) But you’ve heard that the DUI laws in Pennsylvania are harsh. They are. And you’re worried about your freedom, your driver’s license, your job, and your family.
Why We Defend Against DUI Charges in Pennsylvania
We help people from all walks of life, including doctors, teachers, police officers, laborers, lawyers, nurses, cooks, students, and soldiers. Our clients make contributions to our community by holding jobs, raising families, paying taxes, and serving our country. We defend their freedom because we want to preserve those contributions and allow these individuals, and their families, to enjoy the rights and freedom they deserve.
Types of DUI Cases We Handle
Our law firm defends clients against all types of drunk driving charges, including:
- Homicide while DUI
- Aggravated assault while DUI
- Hit & run
- High blood alcohol concentration (BAC)
- BAC refusal
- Drug impairment DUI (e.g., marijuana, prescription medications)
- Accidents or erratic driving (e.g., lane violations, weaving, speeding)
- Field sobriety tests and breath or blood collection issues
- DUI roadblocks
- Underage DUI
You Need a Good DUI Defense Attorney After a Drunk Driving Charge
Yesterday, finding a good DUI lawyer was the last thing on your mind. Today, it’s all you can think about. At Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C., we understand how you feel. We know what you stand to lose and we realize that you have questions that need answers – now. You’ve come to the right place.
Choosing the right criminal defense lawyer for your case can be difficult. Reading about the experiences others have had with us is one factor for you to consider when choosing the right lawyer for you and your case. Here are a few examples:
“In my case, a first time DUI, I sought out representation that offered a straightforward, honest voice and demonstrated capability in this unique and difficult area of law. Everything you find on Tim’s website is “the real deal.” (Read the books–they help immensely!)… They answer calls, emails and countless questions… You will understand what will happen to you throughout the entire legal process. And most importantly, Tim and his team really do stick with you through the entire affair… .”
Dan, October 2017
“It was a dark day when I found out that my husband was arrested for DUI… I was scared that he would be sent to prison…That is when Tim George came to the rescue. He was aggressive in court [and] he got the DUI dropped completely… I couldn’t have asked for a better lawyer.” Elizabeth, November 2015
Our DUI Defense Case Results
No one can promise results. In fact, it is unethical for lawyers to guarantee a particular outcome. No two cases are exactly the same, and the facts of every case are often in dispute. However, knowing what other cases a lawyer has handled — and handled well — is another factor for you to consider when choosing the right Erie, PA DUI lawyer for you and your case. Visit our case results to learn about some of the DUI cases defended by Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C.
Why Hire Us for Your Pennsylvania DUI Defense?
The Erie DUI lawyers at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. will defend your freedom, protect your rights, and protect your future. Our lawyers are recognized by other lawyers for the service provided in DUI cases, the people we help, and as a result of additional training and education in these complex cases.
- Named to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers List – Criminal Defense in 2016 & 2017, as compiled by an independent service using a patented selection process designed to identify outstanding lawyers in particular practice areas.
- Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell for highest ethics and legal ability, based upon reviews by judges and other lawyers.
- Rated 10.0-Superb by Avvo.com, based upon our experience and endorsements by other lawyers.
- Awarded Client’s Choice Award by Avvo.com, based upon the number of favorable reviews by other lawyers and clients.
- Member of National College for DUI Defense.
- Member of American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys.
Let’s Get Started – Contact Our Experienced PA DUI Defense Attorneys Today
Contact us today by calling (814) 580-5017, completing the quick contact form, or using the “live chat” service. We’ll let you know how we can help.