Workers We Represent in Workers’ Compensation Cases Erie PA
PA Attorneys Representing Injured Workers in Erie County, Crawford County, and Throughout Western Pennsylvania
The number of work injuries continues to grow, despite increased publicity and information about workplace safety. In 2016, more than 150,000 workers in Pennsylvania suffered an on-the-job injury or illness. Moreover, the rate of work injury in PA is higher than average, reflecting the concentration of dangerous industries such as the oil and gas industry and the logging industry. If you suffer an injury while working in any industry, it is important to get help from a knowledge PA workplace injury attorney so that you can explore the possibility of getting workers’ compensation benefits.
At the Erie, Pennsylvania law firm of Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C., we represent injured workers and the families of those who died on the job in PA. With many years of experience handling all types of injury cases, our Western Pennsylvania lawyers help injured employees obtain all the benefits allowed by the PA workers’ compensation system.
Frequently Injured Workers in Western PA
Some occupations and industries are more dangerous than others. Our Pennsylvania workers’ comp attorneys represent workers in injury-prone jobs such as:
- Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, orderlies, ambulance workers, and other health care providers.
- Gas and oil field workers, inspectors, engineers, drivers, roustabouts, and others in the oil and gas industry.
- Carpenters, welders, ironworkers, masons, roofers, laborers, and other construction workers.
- Truck drivers, loading dock workers, truck maintenance crews, and other workers in the trucking industry.
- Heavy machinery operators and others in the logging industry.
Other Workers Represented by Our Erie Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
You do not have to work in a dangerous industry to suffer a workplace injury. We also represent Pennsylvania employees who work at jobs that include:
- Office worker
- Retail sales worker
- Resort and camp worker
- Airline worker
- Sanitation worker
- Maintenance and housekeeping worker
- Firefighter and police officer
- Food service employee
- Utility and cable worker
- Iron and steel worker
- Laboratory technician
- Freighter and dockworker
- Factory worker
- Meat packing worker
- Security company employee
- Warehouse worker
Contact Our Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Lawyers After an On-the-Job Injury in Erie, PA
For more information about workers’ compensation for workplace injuries, contact the knowledgeable and experienced Pennsylvania workers’ comp lawyers at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. in Erie, PA. Call or contact us online to discuss your workers’ comp case today.