But for those of you who want just the summary version, here they are:
1. Don’t Hire an Erie Injury Lawyer Who Won’t Tell You His Fees, In Writing, In Advance.
2. Don’t Hire a Pennsylvania Injury Attorney Without Making Sure He Has the Resources Necessary To Handle Your Case.
3. Don’t Choose an Erie Lawyer Based On Someone Else’s Experience Without Doing Your Own Homework.
4. Don’t Hire a PA Accident Lawyer Just Because He was the First One to Call You Back (or heaven forbid, he called you first).
5. Don’t Hire an Inexperienced Injury Lawyer.
Contact An Experienced Pennsylvania Trial Lawyer
The Erie injury attorneys at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. have an established track record of trying civil cases. To meet with Tim George or Eric Purchase and discuss your Erie injury case, call today: 814-273-2010 or toll free 814-273-2010. The consult is free and we won’t charge a fee in your injury case unless we recover money for you.