Bitten by a dog in northwest Pennsylvania? We can help. Call 814-580-5017 / toll free 877-505-9548 for a free, no strings legal consult. No fee if no recovery.
Pennsylvania dog bites are unfortunately one of the risks of the warmer weather. We love dogs at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. but we also know that irresponsible dog owners and poorly trained dogs can cause great harm, particularly when children are bitten. Talk to your kids about these dog safety tips to help them avoid or minimize the risk of a Pennsylvania dog attack.
- Do not approach an unfamiliar dog
- Do not run from a dog or scream
- When approached by an unfamiliar dog, remain motionless (e.g., be still like a tree)
- If knocked over by a dog, roll over and be still (e.g., be still like a log)
- Do not play with a dog unless an adult is present
- Tell an adult about stray animals or dogs behaving unusually
- Do not make direct eye contact with a dog
- Do not disturb a dog that is sleeping, eating or caring for puppies
- Let a dog see and sniff you before you try to pet it
- * If you've been bitten, tell an adult right away
Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. Can Help
If your child has been the victim of a Pennsylvania animal attack, the Erie dog bite lawyers at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. can help. Our Pennsylvania lawyers have experience representing people who've been injured in dog and animal attacks. Our primary goal and objective is to make sure our clients and their families receive the compensation and resources they need to treat and manage their injuries and to compensate them for their losses.
As skilled Erie injury lawyers who have helped injured clients who have been attacked by dogs, we understand how to evaluate these cases and help you obtain the funds necessary to pay for your son or daughter's medical care and compensation for their losses.
Contact a Pennsylvania Dog Bite Lawyer
Call Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. today, locally at 814-580-5017 or toll free 877-505-9548 to schedule your free and confidential consultation with an Erie Dog Attack Lawyer. Our consults come without strings and we won't charge a fee in a dog bite case unless we recover money for you or your child
We will fight for your legal rights to the money and resources you need to fix what can be fixed, help what can be helped and make up for what cannot be fixed or helped.