A: Uninsured Motorist Coverage is the coverage that will protect you if you are harmed by a driver who has no insurance or if you are the victim of a Pennsylvania hit and run accident and the other driver is never identified (the so-called "phantom vehicle" accident). If you buy Uninsured Motorist Coverage and an uninsured driver injures you, your insurance company will pay to compensate you for your injuries up to the limits of the coverage you purchased.

In our free book, "The Ultimate Guide to Car Accident Cases in Pennsylvania: A Roadmap to Justice" we discuss Pennsylvania Uninsured Motorist coverage in detail and offer you advice about how much insurance to buy.  For a free, no obligation copy of our book, click HERE.

If you or someone you love has been injured in a Pennsylvania car accident and you have questions about your insurance, you may want to get advice from an Erie insurance lawyer to ensure you're being treated fairly by the insurance company. You may want to speak with an experienced northwest Pennsylvania insurance lawyer . Most Erie injury lawyers offer free consults so it shouldn't cost you anything just to speak with someone.