Tips for Your Consultation with Tim or Eric
Things to bring and questions you should be prepared to answer during your consultation with Purchase, George and Murphey, P.C.
Things to Bring to Your Consultation:
- Police Accident Report (if you have one) or Accident Information Exchanged at the Scene.
- Insurance information for yourself, as well as insurance information for all of the members of your household. This information should include your insurance cards and any “Declaration Sheets” that you may have. We’ll make copies so that you can have your originals back.
- All of the medical records currently in your possession related to the injury.
- Any information in your possession regarding your lost wages.
- Any information, including photos, videos, and estimates, regarding the accident or the damage to your vehicle.
- Your Driver’s License or a photo I.D.
- The names and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident or its aftermath.
Other Things You Should Preserve:
- Any clothing that you were wearing during the accident which has evidence of your injuries on it (i.e. blood, marks, or other damage).
- Any damaged personal property that was in the vehicle and damaged by the accident.
Questions You Should Be Prepared to Answer at Your Consultation:
- Who was driving?
- Where did the accident happen?
- How did the accident happen?
- Who was in your vehicle?
- What was the damage to your vehicle?
- What was the damage to the other vehicle(s)?
- Can you describe your injuries?
- Can you describe your current level of pain (1-10)?
- What happened immediately after the accident?
- What medical treatment did you seek immediately after the accident?
- What medical treatment are you currently seeking?
- Were you prescribed medication or physical therapy?
- Were X-rays or an MRI performed after the accident?
- Do you have lost wages as a result of the accident?
- Did you lose your job as a result of the accident?
- Have you ever been in an accident before?
- Were you injured in a previous accident?
- Have you ever had similar injuries before?