You may be looking for information about accident and injury or DUI & criminal defense lawyers in northwestern Pennsylvania. You've come to the right place.
In our case results section, we compile some recent case summaries as a means of illustrating common experiences in personal injury cases, including cases that result from car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical errors, insurance claims and other accidents and injuries. We do the same for criminal defense & DUI case results of ours.
Look around. The information is free and, if you'd like to talk to an Erie injury lawyer or Erie DUI and criminal defense lawyer, we're a phone call away. Call us today for a free consultation about your case at 814-580-5017 or toll free at 877-505-9548 or use the on-line consult form on the right side of this page.
Your Erie County Personal Injury Lawyer Search
If you're looking for a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, you've already done something great. You've started by looking on-line and found a site that lets you meet your Erie County Injury attorney by video and to collect detailed information about the Pennsylvania accident lawyers at Purchase & George.
Too often, people injured in a Pennsylvania accident choose a lawyer by going through the phone book and calling the first lawyer they see with a big, colorful ad. Don't get us wrong. We use big, colorful ads, too. But our hope is to encourage people to collect more information about lawyers before making a decision about who they should choose to represent them. We firmly believe that the more people know about injury law the more likely they are to choose Purchase & George.
Cautionary Statement About Injury & Criminal/DUI Case Results
At the bottom of this page, we offer "Purchase & George's Outrageous Guarantee!" and we encourage you to read it and believe it. The truth about case results is that, while interesting and informative, they are not predictive of results in different cases. Each case is different and turns on its own unique facts and circumstances
McKean County Car Accident
Do You Really Need a Lawyer in Your Case Against... Encompass Insurance?
C5 - 6 Herniation, Vertebral Fusion - $185,000
Erie Car Accident Case: Lost Wages Drive Settlement
Erie Injury Lawyers Report Head Injury/Limited Tort Settlement of $135K
Do You Really Need a Lawyer in Your Case Against...Erie Insurance?
Awarded: Not a lot, but a lot more than Zero
The Case about the Insurance Company that Sued a Nine Year Old Boy
The Case that (Mysteriously) Grew Tenfold
Referral From Erie Car Crash Lawyer Settles for Policy Limits
Awarded: $100,000 (Policy Limits)
Erie Car Accident Ends in Payment of Policy Limits
Awarded: $125,000 (Policy Limits)
Do You Really Need a Lawyer in Your Case Against...State Farm?
Awarded: 450% More Than The Initial Offer
Awarded: Policy Limits
Commercial Truck Accidents
From Zero to $325,000 in Six Months
Rear End Accident, Conservative Care Only
Settled for Claim plus Attorney Fees
The Case about the Insurance Company that Didn't Know its Own Policy
Rear End Accident Results in $260,000 UIM Evaluation
$200,000 UIM Evaluation - Policy Limits
Awarded: Policy Limits
Uninsured Motorist Claim Settles for Limits (but first the insurer tried to get away with less)
Awarded: $100,00 (Policy Limits)
Verdict for Patient Against Oral Surgeon in Medical Malpractice Trial
Other Personal Injury Practice Areas
Pennsylvania Premises Liability Case Nets $200,000 Settlement
Erie Injury Lawyers : Pool Hijinks Lead to Injury Settlement
Criminal & DUI Case Results
- Successful Motion Saves Millcreek Nurse's License
- Harbor Creek DUI Charges Dropped after Stop Deemed to be Illegal
- Court Excludes Confession of Cleveland Man
- Meadville Woman Wins New Trial After Successful Appeal
- Lake Erie Boater Accused of BUI Cleared of All Charges
- Erie Court Says PennDOT Cannot Suspend License for DUI in Kentucky
- Summit Township Bad Check Case Dismissed
- North East DUI Case Dismissed at Preliminary Hearing
- Drug Charges Dropped Against Millcreek Motorist
- Allegation of DUI at Presque Isle State Park Withdrawn
- DUI Against Minor in North East Withdrawn
- Millcreek Hotel Search Warrant Invalid: Court Tosses Evidence
- DUI Dismissed Against Erie Man "sleeping it off" in Parking Lot
- Open Lewdness Charges Dropped Against Saegertown Man
- Reckless Endangering Charges Against Fairview Man Dropped on Eve of Trial
- Jury Acquits Erie Man of Aggravated Assault
- Erie Man Accused of Simple Assault Wins Acquittal
- Witness Intimidation Case Dropped Against Erie Man During Trial
- Erie Man Acquitted of Rape
- Millcreek Man Found Not Guilty of Sex Offense
- Erie Police Officer Cleared of All Charges
- Aggravated Assault Charge Dropped During Trial
- Franklin Man Acquitted of Terroristic Threats
- DUI & Drug Charges Dropped Against Woman Out of Gas
- North East DUI Reduced to Public Intoxication
- "Terry" Search Ruled Unlawful - Drug Charges Dismissed Against Erie Motorist
- Court: State Police Lacked "Reasonable Suspicion" to Stop Lake City Driver Charged with DUI
- Lake Erie Boating Under the Infuence (BUI) Lawyer - Search Violates Constitution
- Criminal Mischief Charge Dismissed Against Albion Woman
- Simple Assault Allegations Withdrawn Against Erie Nurse
- Jury Acquits Meadville Man of Retail Theft
- Meadville DUI Stop Ruled Illegal: BAC Results Tossed
- Erie Texting While Driving DUI Case Dismissed
PURCHASE & GEORGE'S OUTRAGEOUS GUARANTEE!
They say lawyers never make guarantees but here is one that's outrageous, rock solid and absolutely irrefutable: We promise and will guarantee to you that no two cases are alike. You absolutely cannot reliably predict the outcome of one case based upon what has happened in another. Even if the facts seem alike, even if the injuries seem identical you should not expect that the outcome in a case that is similar to yours is predictive of the outcome of your case. So, please don't think that the reporting of results in this section is meant to be a promise or guarantee or even an indicator of how your case will turn out. That is not the purpose of reporting these case results. On the contrary, we report these case results more to illustrate our experience in dealing with insurance companies and other decision makers in personal injury cases so that you have a better understanding of how personal injury cases proceed through settlement or trial. In fact, we sometimes don't include numbers in our case results for various reasons, one of which is that the actual numbers may distract from the point we're trying to make with our case result (other times it may be because the numbers are subject to confidentiality agreements). So, understand that these results are real life examples of personal injury cases and thus can be interesting and informative but they are NOT meant as predictors of how your case will end.