How To Choose A
Pennsylvania DUI Lawyer
Last night, the last thing on your mind was a good DUI lawyer. Today, it’s all you can think about. We understand. Begin by getting good information – before you do anything else. Our free ebook contains information that will help you get started. Here is what you’ll learn about how to choose a DUI lawyer in Erie, Meadville or Warren, Pennsylvania before you waste time calling anyone or missing work to drive across town for a “free consultation.”
Some of what you’ll learn:
- You’ve Already Made a Smart Choice
- DUI Arrests are on the Rise
- Most People Don’t Know Where to Get Help
- Choosing the Right Lawyer is Difficult
- You Have Questions
- You Need Answers
- The Truth is Most Lawyer Advertising Doesn’t Help
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Other People Make When Choosing a DUI Lawyer
- You Can Avoid These Mistakes
- What You Need is Real Information
- You Need Answers. And You Need Them Fast!
- You Get Real Information Only By Asking the Right Questions
- Ask These 5 Questions Before You Meet Any Lawyers
- Ask These Questions When You Meet Any Lawyers
- Ask Yourself These 5 Questions After You Meet Any Lawyers
- You May Have Other Questions… Ask Them
- The Secret to a Winning Relationship with Your Lawyer
- Real Communication Involves More than Just a Lawyer Talking
Get Your Free eBook About How to Choose a DUI Lawyer Before You Meet Anyone.
REMEMBER: Requesting our book does not make you a client of Tim George or Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. This book is just a way to educate yourself about the challenges and difficulties you face choosing a DUI lawyer and how to make smart decisions as you look for solutions to the problems a Pennsylvania DUI creates for you. There is no charge for these books and your contact information will not be sold or given away to anyone.
The Ultimate Guide To DUI Cases In Pennsylvania (3rd Ed.)
Charged with DUI in Erie, Meadville, or Warren, Pennsylvania? You may never have been in any trouble before. You want to know what to expect. You want answers to your questions. And it’s not fair that you have to make important decisions so quickly about what to do and you feel overwhelmed. We understand. Start by getting good information before you waste time calling lawyers or missing work for “free consultations.” Get informed first. Our hugely popular free ebook is revised, updated and contains information that will help you get started.
What you’ll learn:
- What is DUI?
- Does the car have to be moving for me to be guilty of DUI?
- What do police look for before they stop someone on suspicion of DUI?
- What is the officer looking for during the initial detention at the scene?
- If the police officer asks me if I have been drinking, what should I say?
- Do I have the right to speak to a lawyer before I take field sobriety tests?
- Am I required to do roadside sobriety tests?
- Do I have to give a breath or blood test?
- What happens if I do not submit to a breath or blood test?
- What are some potential defenses to an allegation of DUI?
- What should I do when I think charges might be filed against me?
- What are the procedural steps in a DUI case?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- What is the “speedy trial” rule?
- Do I have to appear in person for a preliminary hearing?
- Why is there a preliminary hearing in my case?
Get Your Free eBook About DUI in Pennsylvania Before You Meet a Lawyer
REMEMBER: Requesting our book does not make you a client of Tim George or Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. This book is just a way to educate yourself about the challenges and difficulties a DUI presents and how to make smart decisions as you look for solutions to the problems a Pennsylvania DUI creates for you. There is no charge for these books and your contact information will not be sold or given away to anyone else.