Distracted Driving Accident Attorney in Erie
Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers Help Pennsylvania Crash Victims Get Financial Compensation
One of the most serious epidemics on our roads and highways is the phenomenon of distracted driving, which results in countless car accidents and truck accidents every year. According to distraction.gov, the informational website set up by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to educate drivers on the phenomenon, the situation is dire. A few statistics point to the seriousness:
- 10 percent of all drivers under the age of 20 involved in fatal crashes were reported as distracted at the time of the crash.
- Engaging in visual-manual subtasks (such as reaching for a phone, dialing, and texting) associated with the use of hand-held phones and other portable devices increased the risk of getting into a crash by three times.
Skilled Personal Injury Lawyers Represents Truck Accident Victims in Erie County, PA
If you or a loved one suffered an auto accident injury because of another motorist driving while distracted, it is important that you are afforded all needed resources to heal and recover. It is also important that accountability is bolstered on Pennsylvania roads and highways. That’s why you should contact the experienced Erie County personal injury lawyers of Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. today.
We will bring the approach that has recovered millions of dollars for clients in our decades of experience to help you obtain damages for accidents involving:
- Using a cellphone or smartphone
- Eating and drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Reading, including maps and books
- Using a navigation system
As necessary, we can subpoena cellphone data logs and reach out to accident reconstruction professionals and other experts to fully build your case. We encourage you to take decisive action and schedule a meeting with our attorneys.
Free Consultation with Experienced Erie, PA Truck Accident Lawyers About Your Distracted Driving Accident
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our Erie County, PA lawyers, call 814-833-7100 or email the law firm.