- Advocates for Highway Safety: A collective effort by insurance companies to offer safety information.
- American Physical Therapy Association: The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) provides research and information for those needing physical therapy. This site answers all the questions you may have as you enter or consider physical therapy.
- American Trauma Society: An advocacy organization dedicated to the prevention of traumatic injuries.
- Attorney Mark Rosenberg: Conshohocken accidents and injuries leave victims and their families facing a mountain of debt. Get the advice you need to obtain compensation from personal injury attorney Mark Rosenberg.
- Back pain at work: Preventing aches, pains and injuries: (Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research)- Resource for discovering the many causes of back pain and tips for how to avoid back injury.
- Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute: More great information on bicycle helmets and their importance for you and your children.
Brain Injury Association of America:
Helpful resources for the brain injured and their loved ones.
- California DUI Lawyers: California DUI lawyers and attorneys specializes drunk driving defense. A premier law firm providing legal help and assistance for Los Angeles, San Diego and other county's in California.
- Child Passenger Safety: On this site the Children's Hospital of Boston provides valuable tips for how to help prevent life threatening injury to your child in the case of an accident while you are driving.
Erie Personal Injury Lawyer Microsite: A microsite sponsored by Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. with just the basics about Pennsylvania personal injury lawsuits:
- How do I Figure Out Who Was at Fault?
- What is My Claim Worth?
- How Long Do I Have to File My Lawsuit?
- Federal Highway Safety Administration: The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) is a federal agency established to prevent and control motor vehicle and truck accidents, injuries and deaths.
- Healthy Children - Bicycle Helmets: Helpful information about how to choose bicycle helmets for your child.
- How Much Tread Depth Do You Need?: This informative video shows tests of how tread depth affects stopping power in both sedans and pickup trucks giving you more information as to when to change your tires. Hopefully, this information can help to prevent car accidents especially in wet conditions.
- Injury attorney Tucson, AZ: At PRICE AND PRICE we represent people who have been injured or have lost a loved one because of the actions of others. We limit our practice to injury claims arising from such incidents as auto, motorcycle, or bicycle accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, and slip-and-fall accident cases in Tucson, Arizona (AZ). Call us toll free 877-505-9548 for free consultation
- Kids and Cars: Helpful resource on kid safety issues specific to cars.
- M.A.D.D.: Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Maryland Accident Lawyer: Maryland accident lawyers who represent victims in serious injury accident cases in the Baltimore-Washington area. Miller and Zois handle only death and serious injury claims.
- Massachusetts Personal Injury and Bankruptcy Lawyer: Description: Boston area attorney providing intelligent, resourceful and aggressive legal counsel on bankruptcy and personal injury cases.
Medline Plus - Shoulder Injury Page:
Everything you wanted to know about shoulder anatomy, shoulder injuries and the treatment of shoulder injuries including interactive tutorials or shoulder arthroscopy, shoulder replacement and rotator cuff Injuries. If you've injured your shoulder in an accident, this is a great resource.
- Nat'l Assoc of State Drug and Alcohol Abuse Directors: NASADAD's basic purpose is to foster and support the development of effective alcohol and other drug abuse prevention and treatment programs throughout every State.
- Nat'l Organizations for Youth Safety: A collaborative network of national organizations and federal agencies that serve youth and focus on youth safety and health.
- National Safety Council - Highway Safety: Educational resource on safe driving issues, including the use of seat belts, cell phones while driving, texting while driving, air bags and other important automobile safety matters.
- PennDOT's Drive Safe PA: This is a website put together by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) with the purpose of making sure that all motorists in Pennsylvania are safe drivers With nearly 1,500 people losing their lives in traffic crashes in Pennsylvania each year, Drive Safe PA encourages motorists to avoid life-threatening behaviors such as not wearing a seat belt, driving impaired and driving aggressively.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation: Pennsylvania Department of Transportation website. Check out the really cool on-line video log which can show you actual road conditions.
- Personal injury lawyer Junction City: Topeka attorney Bryan W. Smith provides legal representation in personal injury, automobile and car accident cases in Topeka, Junction City & Manhattan, Kansas (KS) areas
- S.A.D.D.: Students Against Destructive Decisions, founded as Students Against Driving Drunk
- Seat Belt Physics: This interesting website provides the physics behind why we wear seat belts. It provides statistical crash analysis along with sample car accidents that demonstrate the various effects of wearing a seat belt vs. not wearing a seat belt.
- Shoulder Injuries: An in depth video looking at the different types of shoulder injuries, how they can happen, and what you can do about them.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: MedlinePlus will direct you to information to help answer health questions. MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations. Preformulated MEDLINE searches are included in MedlinePlus and give easy access to medical journal articles. MedlinePlus also has extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, interactive patient tutorials, and latest health news.
- Think First: Resources for the prevention of brain injuries and spine injuries.
- Towing Your Trailer Safely: Many accidents involving trailers occur because the driver does not know the proper technique for pulling trailers. This site offers instruction, tips, and advice on how to tow and operate a trailer safety.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission : A site about kids for kids with puzzles and games that highlight kid safety issues.
- U.S. Department of Transportation: United States Department of Transportation.
- Road Safe America: This interesting site was founded by the parents of a young man killed in a commercial truck accident. They've channeled their grief into an effort to reform the trucking industry. This is not an "anti-trucking" site but rather offers innovative and insightful analysis of the industry and proposals for reform of its regulation and equipment. Really an interesting read for anyone curious about how the trucking industry might be made better for both truckers and others who share the road with commercial trucks.
- Share the Road Safely: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Share the Road Safely Program provides an opportunity for Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) drivers to set the example for other drivers on how to share the road safely. At the same time, it offers the truck and bus drivers the chance to improve their professional image each day they are behind the wheel. Surveys indicate that many highway users are intimidated by the mere size of a truck or bus. When you combine this perception with a highway crash and the resulting roadway congestion, the public image of the motor carrier industry takes a beating no matter who caused the crash. By driving safely to prevent crashes, you can improve that image and save yourself time, money, and most importantly lives.
- Truck Safety Coalition: A coalition dedicated to reducing the number of deaths and injuries caused by truck-related crashes, providing compassionate support to truck crash survivors and families of truck crash victims, and educating the public, policy-makers and media about truck safety issues.
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department : Pennsylvania regulates the business of insurance within the Commonwealth. This site provides information on the industry and allows consumers to post insurance inquiries and insurance complaints.
- Ankle Injuries: A description of different types of ankle injuries and their causes. Also gives risk factors that can be reduced in order to avoid such accidents.
- Cat and Dog Bites: Dog and cat bites from both stray animals and family pets are quite common. Because of this it is important to know what treatment is needed in each unique situation. This site offers tips, explanation and advice for how to both treat and prevent animal attacks.
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh: Renowned for its outstanding clinical services, research programs and medical education, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC has helped establish the standards of excellence in pediatric care. From Ambulatory Care to Transplantation and Cardiac Care, talented and committed pediatric experts care for infants, children and adolescents who make more than 1,000,000 visits to Children's, its many neighborhood locations, and Children's Community Pediatrics practices each year.
- Code of Federal Regulations: This contains the administrative regulations of the United States government.
- Criminal Defense Attorney York PA: Douglas Bare Law Firm has been fighting for the rights of clients in a variety of different types of legal cases in York County.
- Erie County Bar Association: The Erie County Bar Association serves the lawyers, judges and the public of Erie County, Pennsylvania by assisting our members in the practice of law and by engaging in activities that promote the public's understanding of and respect for our American system of law and justice.
Erie County Criminal Defense Lawyer - Free Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Information:
Looking for information on Pennsylvania's criminal code? Hoping to choose the right lawyer to defend your freedom in a Northwest Pennsylvania criminal case? Our own Tim George leads the way with this helpful and informative site where you can get meaningful information to help you in your search.
- Erie County Pennsylvania DUI Lawyer - Free Information: Looking for information on Pennsylvania's DUI law? Hoping to choose the right lawyer for your Northwest Pennsylvania DUI case? Our own Tim George leads the way with this helpful and informative site where you can get meaningful information to help you in your search.
- ErieBlogs.com: For all things Erie, you can't go wrong with ErieBlogs.com. For the most up to date information on Erie on the net or just a great index of Erie sites, give it a try.
- Family Based Immigration : Contact Thaker Berowitz LLP for family based immigration.
- Hamot Medical Center: Hamot Medical Center is part of Hamot Health Foundation, a healthcare delivery system that reaches out to more than 1 million people in northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
- Hip and Pelvis Injuries : The hip and pelvis area must constantly handle extremely demanding workloads. As a result hip pain is quite common. The University of Iowa's hip and pelvis injury page can help provide a background and a better understanding of the severity of hip accidents resulting from falls, direct blows, twists and excessive muscle contractions. It also provides information and treatment options for injuries resulting from repetitive strain.
- LawGuru.com: A site where consumers can ask questions and get answers from lawyers, including Erie personal injury lawyers. Also provides some research material that may be helpful in choosing your Erie car accident lawyer.
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers: The BISNAR | CHASE Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys have represented over 6,000 people who have been seriously injured or lost a family member due to an accident, defective product or negligence. Our top-rated law firm has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for its clients since 1978 by winning a wide variety of challenging personal injury cases involving traffic accidents, work place injuries and defective products.
- Meadville Medical Center : Meadville Medical Center is an outstanding community hospital located in Meadville, Pennsylvania. The hospital continually works to meet the community's needs by maintaining up to date and state-of-the-art facilities. They are a leader in healthcare in northwestern Pennsylvania, with the newest technology, including the latest generation of ultrasound, CT and MRI technology. Their medical staff of over 100 consists of 37 medical/surgical specialties, with an extensive primary care foundation.
- Millcreek Community Hospital: Millcreek Community Hospital is a 200-bed medical care complex that offers comprehensive care in the tradition of osteopathic medicine - treating the whole person for physical and mental illnesses, while emphasizing preventive care.
- Motorcycle Safety: Handbook of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for motorcycle accidents and injuries.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation: Providing rider safety courses and a host of other safety information, the motorcycle safety foundation will give you all the tools to enjoy your bike without mishap.
- National Safety Council - Home Safety: Good resource on home safety issues including tripping hazards, evacuation procedures, and immunizations.
- Pennsylvania Bureau of Consumer Protection: Pennsylvania's Attorney General is charged with administering the Bureau of Consumer Protection. You can use this site to access consumer protection resources and make consumer inquiries and reports.
Pool and Spa Safety Guides from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission:
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has published a series of guides on pool, spa and hot tub safety which are available for download. There is a wealth of valuable information here for anyone contemplating a home pool or spa or anyone who already has one.
- Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C. on Thumbtack.com: A helpful new consumer website is available for people using the internet to find a Pennsylvania injury lawyer. Check out Thumbtack.com and our listing there for helpful information on Erie accident and injury lawyers.
- Safe Kids USA: Safe Kids USA is a nationwide network of organizations working to prevent unintentional childhood injury, the leading cause of death and disability for children ages 1 to 14
- Shriner's Hospital For Children: Shriners Hospitals for Children® — Erie is a 30-bed pediatric orthopedic hospital, research and teaching center providing comprehensive medical, surgical and rehabilitative care to children with orthopaedic conditions. The hospital is staffed and equipped to deal most pediatric orthopaedic conditions, except for acute trauma.
- St. Vincent Health System: Saint Vincent Health System was founded by the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Northwestern Pennsylvania in 1875. Their mission and values are what make Saint Vincent unique as the region's only Catholic Health System.
- The Cleveland Clinic: The Cleveland Clinic is one of the top hospitals in the nation. They are based upon the three core values of patient care, research and education. The Cleveland Clinic has been praised by President Barack Obama as "a place where patient care is the number one concern" and has been named number one in heart care for the last fifteen years. Even if you do not render services from them, their site is full of educational materials and cutting edge medical information.
- Toe Injuries: An in depth look at the distinctions between different types and causes of toe injuries and the ranges of severity for each one. Site also offers advice for steps to be taken after receiving a toe injury and when a doctor should be seen.
- UPMC Healthcare: UPMC is an $8 billion integrated global health enterprise headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and one of the leading nonprofit health systems in the United States. By integrating 20 hospitals, 400 doctors' offices and outpatient sites, long-term care facilities and a major health insurance services division, and in collaboration with its academic partner, the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC has advanced the quality and efficiency of health care and developed internationally renowned programs in transplantation, cancer, neurosurgery, psychiatry, orthopaedics, and sports medicine, among others.
- Vision Associates of Western PA: This site offers a brief overview of several ocular conditions from Cataracts to Glaucoma. It also offers information on how and why you should protect your eyes from harmful conditions such as sunlight and UV rays.
- Warren General Hospital : Warren General Hospital is an 89-bed acute care, not-for-profit facility located in the Northwest corner of Pennsylvania, one-hour from Erie. Nestled at the edge of the Allegheny National Forest, WGH is a full-service hospital, providing Community Health with Quality and Compassion. WGH and its medical staff, all board certified, provide leading edge technology in Cancer Care, Wound Care, Pain Management, and Diagnostic Imaging. Maternal-Child Health; General, Thoracic and Orthopedic surgical services; comprehensive psychiatric and detox programs; renal care; therapeutic rehab including physical, speech, occupational and respiratory programs; Transitional Care Center and Home Health round out the full range of health care services provided by Warren General Hospital.
- Workers compensation attorney St Louis MO: The law firm of James F. Haffner is a criminal defense law firm experienced in both misdemeanor and felony cases. In addition to criminal defense, the firm also specializes in personal injury law and workers' compensation law.
- Wrist Pain: Information regarding wrist pain suffered due to injuries, accidents or repetition.