You may be looking for information about lawsuits pertaining to injuries, car accidents, insurance claims or medical mistakes. You've come to the right place. In our library, we compile our writings and other information on subject matter including car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical errors, insurance claims and other accidents and injuriess. Look around. The information is free and, if you'd like to talk to an Erie injury lawyer, we're a phone call away. Call us today for a free consultation about your injury case at 814-580-5017 or toll free at 877-505-9548 or use the on-line consult form on the right side of this page.
Your Erie County Personal Injury Lawyer Search
If you're looking for a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, you've already done something great. You've started by looking on-line and found a site that lets you meet your Erie County Injury attorney by video and to collect detailed information about the Pennsylvania accident lawyers at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C..
Too often, people injured in a Pennsylvania accident choose a lawyer by going through the phone book and calling the first lawyer they see with a big, colorful ad. Don't get us wrong. We use big, colorful ads, too. But our hope is to encourage people to collect more information about lawyers before making a decision about who they should choose to represent them. We firmly believe that the more people know about injury law the more likely they are to choose Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C..
- Erie Medical Malpractice Lawyer: Medicare Targets Avoidable Medical Mistakes
- Apology Laws and the Courtroom: Inequality Under Law
- Seven Secrets to Avoid Being the Victim of a Medical Mistake
- Tips to Avoid Wrong Site Surgery
- Birth Injuries
- Pediatric Meningitis
- Obstetrical/Midwife Malpractice
- Birth Asphyxia
- Pediatric Misdiagnosis/Failure to Diagnose
- Pediatric Malpractice
- Misdiagnosis/Failure to Diagnose Ewing's Sarcoma
- Misdiagnosis/Failure to Diagnose Childhood Cancer
- Colon Cancer, Rectal Cancer and Colorectal Cancer
- Erie Cancer Misdiagnosis Lawyers
- Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis/Delay in Diagnosis
- Medication Errors/Dosage Errors
- Should All Surgeries be Videotaped?
- Pennsylvania House Bill Shields Doctors Who Admit Fault
- Babies Born at Night (or in Rural Hospitals) More Likely to Suffer Brain Injury
- Jury Returns $1.97 Million Verdict in Gynecological Surgery Malpractice Case
- Erie Cancer Misdiagnosis Story Depressingly Familiar