A: "U" coverage, otherwise known as uninsured motorist coverage or underinsured motorist coverage, is one of the most important coverages you can buy to protect yourself and your family from the risks of Pennsylvania car accidents.

There are many uninsured and underinsured drivers in Pennsylvania. One national study found that 1 in 6 drivers throughout the United States have no car insurance. Of those drivers who do have insurance, many do not have enough insurance. Because the mandatory liability limits in Pennsylvania are so low ($15,000 is the minimum amount Pennsylvania drivers are required to buy) and because many people buy only as much insurance as the law requires (and no more) there are far too many people who cause accidents and do not have enough coverage to compensate the people that they harm.  We buy "U" Coverage for ourselves and our families, and we recommend that our friends, neighbors and everyone else in Pennsylvania buy "U" Coverage, too.

In our free book, "The Ultimate Guide to Car Accident Cases in Pennsylvania: A Roadmap to Justice" we discuss Pennsylvania Underinsured Motorist and Pennsylvania Uninsured Motorist coverage in detail and offer you advice about how much Pennsylvania car insurance to buy.  We also show you how you can buy large amounts of coverage for a small amount of money.  In one example, we bought $500,000 worth of coverage for $20 per year!  For a free, no obligation copy of our book, click HERE.

Of course, if you or someone you love has been injured in an northwest Pennsylvania car accident and would just like to have a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Pennsylvania accident lawyer, call us at 877-505-9548 toll free or locally at 814-580-5017 or fill out our on-line consult form.  We'll be glad to do our best to help you.