You may be looking for information about lawsuits pertaining to injuries, car accidents, insurance claims or medical mistakes. You've come to the right place. In our FAQs section, we compile some of the most frequently asked questions we hear about car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical errors, insurance claims and other accidents and injuries. Look around. The information is free and, if you'd like to talk to an Erie injury lawyer, we're a phone call away. Call us today for a free consultation about your injury case at 814-580-5017 or toll free at 877-505-9548 or use the on-line consult form on the right side of this page.
Your Erie County Personal Injury Lawyer Search
If you're looking for a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, you've already done something great. You've started by looking on-line and found a site that lets you meet your Erie County Injury attorney by video and to collect detailed information about the Pennsylvania accident lawyers at Purchase & George.
Too often, people injured in a Pennsylvania accident choose a lawyer by going through the phone book and calling the first lawyer they see with a big, colorful ad. Don't get us wrong. We use big, colorful ads, too. But our hope is to encourage people to collect more information about lawyers before making a decision about who they should choose to represent them. We firmly believe that the more people know about injury law the more likely they are to choose Purchase & George.
- What is a Pennsylvania car insurance "surcharge?"
- My Pennsylvania auto insurance company cancelled my policy (or decided not to renew it). Now what do I do?
- I was convicted of drunk driving and now my Pennsylvania auto insurance company has cancelled my policy. Can they do that?
- My Pennsylvania automobile insurance policy was canceled because I did not pay my premium on time. Can they do that?
- What are the mandatory minimum levels of coverage for car liability insurance in Pennsylvania?
- How does "stacking" work in Pennsylvania auto insurance?
- Where can I find what coverages I have on my Pennsylvania car insurance policy?
- What is "U" Coverage in a Pennsylvania auto insurance policy?
- What is Uninsured Motorist Coverage in a Pennsylvania car insurance policy?
- Should I buy Pennsylvania Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- How does Pennsylvania Uninsured Motorist Coverage work?
- What is Pennsylvania Underinsured Motorist Coverage?
- How does Pennsylvania Underinsured Motorist Coverage work?
- Should I buy "U" Coverage as part of my Pennsylvania car insurance?
- What is "Stacking" on a Pennsylvania car insurance policy?
- Do I have insurance for lost income caused by Pennsylvania car accident injuries?
- What are First Party Benefits in a Pennsylvania Car Insurance Policy?