You may be looking for information about lawsuits pertaining to injuries, car accidents, insurance claims or medical mistakes. You've come to the right place. In our FAQs section, we compile some of the most frequently asked questions we hear about car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical errors, insurance claims and other accidents and injuries. Look around. The information is free and, if you'd like to talk to an Erie injury lawyer, we're a phone call away. Call us today for a free consultation about your injury case at 814-580-5017 or toll free at 877-505-9548 or use the on-line consult form on the right side of this page.
Your Erie County Personal Injury Lawyer Search
If you're looking for a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, you've already done something great. You've started by looking on-line and found a site that lets you meet your Erie County Injury attorney by video and to collect detailed information about the Pennsylvania accident lawyers at Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C..
Too often, people injured in a Pennsylvania accident choose a lawyer by going through the phone book and calling the first lawyer they see with a big, colorful ad. Don't get us wrong. We use big, colorful ads, too. But our hope is to encourage people to collect more information about lawyers before making a decision about who they should choose to represent them. We firmly believe that the more people know about injury law the more likely they are to choose Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C..
- How many tractor trailers and other large trucks are on the roadways throughout the U.S.?
- How many trucking companies are there in the U.S.?
- What are the different Gross Vehicle Weight classes for commercial trucks?
- What is a "Bobtail"?
- What is a Pennsylvania Commercial Driver's License?
- What is a "Shipping Container"?
- What is "Dead-Heading"?
- What does it mean to "Jackknife" a tractor-trailer?
- What are IVHS (Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems)?
- What is a "Semi-Trailer"?
- What is a "Reefer"?
- What is "Shipping Weight"?
- What is a "Trip Recorder"?
- What is a "Tractor"?
- What is an "Upper Coupler"?
- Should a Pennsylvania Truck Accident Investigation Include a thorough Inspection of the Truck?
- How can I learn more about the trucking company involved in my Pennsylvania truck accident case?
- What is a "Commercial Truck" in Pennsylvania truck accident law?
- Why do Pennsylvania tractor-trailer accidents cause more damage than car accidents?
- What makes a Pennsylvania commercial truck accident case different from car accident cases?
- What investigation do Erie truck accident lawyers recommend?
- What dangers are presented by Pennsylvania commercial trucks?
- What do Erie truck accident lawyers mean when they refer to a truck's "No Zone"?
- How are the laws for Pennsylvania commercial truck accidents different from the ones for car accidents?
- What limits are placed upon a Pennsylvania commercial truck driver under federal regulations?
- What are some of the biggest differences between passenger cars and commercial trucks (besides the obvious size difference)?