You may be looking for information about lawsuits pertaining to injuries, car accidents, insurance claims or medical mistakes. You've come to the right place. In our FAQs section, we compile some of the most frequently asked questions we hear about car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical errors, insurance claims and other accidents and injuries. Look around. The information is free and, if you'd like to talk to an Erie injury lawyer, we're a phone call away. Call us today for a free consultation about your injury case at 814-580-5017 or toll free at 877-505-9548 or use the on-line consult form on the right side of this page.
Your Erie County Personal Injury Lawyer Search
If you're looking for a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, you've already done something great. You've started by looking on-line and found a site that lets you meet your Erie County Injury attorney by video and to collect detailed information about the Pennsylvania accident lawyers at Purchase & George.
Too often, people injured in a Pennsylvania accident choose a lawyer by going through the phone book and calling the first lawyer they see with a big, colorful ad. Don't get us wrong. We use big, colorful ads, too. But our hope is to encourage people to collect more information about lawyers before making a decision about who they should choose to represent them. We firmly believe that the more people know about injury law the more likely they are to choose Purchase & George.
- What is Limited Tort?
- I've just been in a Pennsylvania car accident. Do I need to hire an injury lawyer?
- Does Pennsylvania have special winter driving laws?
- Red Flags From Lawyers Series
- Will my Pennsylvania car crash injury case settle or go to court?
- What must I prove to win my Pennsylvania car accident case?
- What are some common examples of "negligence" (or carelessness)?
- Should I tell my car insurance company about the accident?
- What should I do if the insurance company for the other driver calls me?
- What should I tell my insurance company when I report the accident?
- I was injured in a Pennsylvania car accident and can't work. Can I recover my lost wages?
- May I be compensated for my pain, discomfort, inconvenience, disfigurement, and embarrassment suffered in a Pennsylvania car accident?
- How will I pay my Erie injury lawyer?
- Is there a "standard" contingent fee agreement used by Pennsylvania injury lawyers?
- I Was Hurt in a Pennsylvania Car Accident. Who Will Pay My Medical Bills?
- What if I Don't have Enough PA Car Insurance to Pay All of My Pennsylvania Car Accident Medical Bills?
- Who pays the medical bills for Pennsylvania pedestrians or bicyclists hit by a car or truck?